Need Help Exchanging merchandise from The Emporium

ericspears

Earning My Ears
I need to return 2 50th hoodies for different sizes also a minnie hoodie for a mickey hoodie.

Agree with the previous poster, contact Disney. You may be able to send them back with the receipt (keep a copy) and if in stock, they may be able to exchange them for you. Be prepared to pay for shipping. If you are close to Disney, you can return them to Disney Springs, so no need to enter a park.

When I had a similar problem, I was told by customer support that you can exchange merchandise bought at the parks at any of the physical park stores, but that you can only exchange ShopDisney.com purchases by mail. The Cast Member told me that the Disney World retail locations are essentially their own company apart from ShopDisney when it comes to merchandise sales and returns. I would assume this would include Disney Springs and Disney Resorts locations as long as you have your receipt from the Emporium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter