Need Help Because I am having a brain freeze!

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
I am sitting here racking my brain...you know the hotels that are not Disney, but are on the road right past DTD....what is that area called? I'm trying to find a hotel there, but can't figure out how to locate one.

Does anyone know if there is a Marriott there?

Thanks.

I believe you are talking about the Hotel Plaza. It includes the Doubletree Guest Suites, Grosvenor, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Hotel Royal Plaza, Lake Buena Vista Best Western, and Wyndham Palace Resort.

(Thank you PassPorter sitting on my desk! :lmao: )

I believe you are talking about the Hotel Plaza. It includes the Doubletree Guest Suites, Grosvenor, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Hotel Royal Plaza, Lake Buena Vista Best Western, and Wyndham Palace Resort.

(Thank you PassPorter sitting on my desk! :lmao: )

Thank you :worship: :worship:

There is a Marriot across I-4 from DTD. It is the Marriot World. It is absolutely beautiful. We stayed there last July. We could see DTD from our balcony and we even watched Disney Fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter