Need help/advice about character breaskfasts please

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
We're visiting WDW in March with our kids, ages 4 and 2. We want to go to a character breakfast. The kids are very into the Disney Princesses - especially Belle. I have to find some way for them to see Belle somehow! Anyway, I know about the Epcot princess breakfast, but there's no guarantee Belle will be there that day since it could be any 5 of 7 or 8 "princesses." And they do have some oddball characters there like Esmerelda and Mary Poppins, who are not actually princesses. Ariel isn't there either. So, I'm not sure what to do. If I knew Belle would be there, that'd be great. I did make a PS today for breakfast at Chef Mickey's with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Chip N Dale. It's not princesses, but I'd almost rather have my kids go where I know for sure who the characters will be instead of being disappointed at not seeing Belle. We're interested in finding the breakfast with the best character interaction/representation. We're trying to avoid characters the kids don't know. Can anyone offer any advice? Also, does anyone know the best way for them to meet Belle?

Thanks so much.

Your best bet for seeing Belle, and getting pics and autographs is to go to Belle's storytelling time on the right side of Cinderella's castle as you look at it from Main Street. Belle tells the Beauty and the Beast story, and the characters are picked from the audience, so if you get their early, sit toward the front, and your kids stand a chance they may be picked to be in the show. After the show, they line up everyone who is interested for pics and autographs. To me, there is better chance of seeing Belle this way, without possible disappointement than any other.

The character breakfast you will be more likely to find Belle at is the Storybook Princess Breakfast in Epcot. Also, Belle and the Beast appear in France throughout the day, in Epcot.

My kids love CM . I might suggest that you do dinner, and save a lot of time. You will eat up( no pun intended) a lot of valuable park time with breakfast.

CM has Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale and they come around about 2 times during dinner.

We also went to CP at MK , it looks great after it refurb.... but the
interaction was light. They have a Pooh walker who comes to the table and gets you set up so Pooh does not have to wait....a little rushed for my taste.

I agree DVC guy... I don't think I would like to be "set up" for the character. It is so much better when it happens naturally. I know the characters have a lot of ground to cover, but I usually go to character meals to SEE the characters, so I don't want to feel rushed.

We never felt rushed at either Hollywood and Vine in MGM or 1900 Park Faire breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter