Need good rate for this November

missyb

Earning My Ears
Please help me, DH just found out he needs to take a week off in early November. Why not go to WDW, if we can get a good price.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

What have you guys gotten for room only rates?

There are no discount codes out for November yet. The only discount available is Disney Club, if you are a member. The current discount codes are for check-ins from 8/25-10/2 and have to be booked by July 8. My guess is that you might see a discount code for October and November about a week after that.

You can always book a room now and apply a discount when/if it comes out later. That's probably the smartest move if you want to be at a particular resort, with a particular view, etc.

Good luck!

I have the Disney Club rate of $65.25 (includes tax) for 11/22-30 at All Star Movies.

I'm still watching for Annual Pass rates and will change to that if they are better, but I think the DC rate is awesome nonetheless!

Can't wait!!

We rented points and have a 2 bedroom villa at the BCV for $368 per night no taxes apply. If we paid cash for it the cost is about $550 a night! Not too shabby of a deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter