Need E-Mail address for Cruise's Kid Clubs

suttonsammie

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an e-mail address that I could use to contact the director of the kids clubs? I'm trying to guarantee that my 4+ year old will get into the 5-7 age group with hid DS but I haven't had any luck finding any email address thus far. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we're sailing in 35 days.

Eileen

Sorry I can't help you with an email address.

As far as moving children up an age group, they will allow this if the child is within one month of the birthday that will put them in the next age group. So, your 4+ year old would have to be within one month of his/her 5th birthday to move up to the 5-7 group.

Your older child may move down to the younger child's age group without the one-month restriction.

Hope this helps.

Michele

They do not have an e-mail address. I asked for it while on board (I wanted to e-mail a photo to them). I have the snail maile address somewhere, if you would like me to dig it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter