need cruise info for ds regarding characters

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
Hi we are booked for the 4 nt wonder cruise on september 25!!!! My disney sons favorite character is winnie the pooh and he is practically insisting he will be on the cruise ship!!! Anyone who has cruised recently has seen pooh bear on board? i know its a silly question but i don't want to disappoint him if theres a chance of not cruisin with pooh-thanks!!

This is one that i have unfortunately never seen on the ship..

I wish I could say otherwise...

Pooh is a large costume....I have not seen him on board, nor any of the Pooh characters (ie Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, etc). Hurry, get him to love the mouse and he will be great!

Pooh characters not allowed on the ship. They are a different type of Disney character.

oh, no!!! but thanks for responding so quick!!!! at least we can prepare him so he won't be dissappointed! we will stress to him that pooh probably won't be on the ship but we will visit him during the land portion of the trip!!!!

lovinpoohbear said:
oh, no!!! but thanks for responding so quick!!!! at least we can prepare him so he won't be dissappointed! we will stress to him that pooh probably won't be on the ship but we will visit him during the land portion of the trip!!!!

If you are going to WDW either before or after, you will find Pooh and friends in the MK and AK. We had a great Character Breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and Friends. Check that out.

pppiglet said:
Pooh characters not allowed on the ship. They are a different type of Disney character.

:confused3 :rotfl2:

We always go see Pooh, Tiger, & Eeyore at Toontown. The lines for the Princesses are always long but we don't have to wait to see Pooh. :)

In 12 DCL cruises, I've never seen any of the Pooh characters. They are at the Crystal Palace and Toontown in Magic Kingdom.

On the ship, you will see lots of princesses, classic Disney (Pluto, Goofy, Chip&Dale, Mickey, Minnie), Captain Hook, Wendy, etc.

I read here once that a CM told a dissapointed child that Pooh and his friends aren't on board because they worry that Tigger would bounce right off the ship into the ocean - and of course, they couldn't go on a cruise without their friend Tigger!

pdarrah said:
I read here once that a CM told a dissapointed child that Pooh and his friends aren't on board because they worry that Tigger would bounce right off the ship into the ocean - and of course, they couldn't go on a cruise without their friend Tigger!

Absolutely Adorable...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

That is definitly the way we will tell our ds that pooh and friends aren't able to be on the ship! thank you all for your replies!!!

pdarrah said:

What a great way to tell a child why his fav character is not onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter