• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need confirmation re Zuri's Sweet Shop

In Memphis they sell Memphis Pig Poop- it's pink candy coated sunflower seeds!

Last edited:
I think it is totally gross. But I just showed the pics to my 14-year-old daughter... and she can't wait to try the "poop" desserts!

It's just a silly dessert. No different than gross gummy eyeballs and body parts I've seen for Halloween. Now if it were real chocolate covered poop...then I would be grossed out lol.

I will be trying the giraffe poop next trip! On my birthday,,,what could be better :teeth:

I'm a grandmother, and both my mother (84) and I agree that it's completely gross. By the way, don't they say WDW allows adults to be children again? That must be why my mother's made me promise to mail her some from my next trip tp WDW. After I do a taste-test to determine the best tasting one.

I am definitely going to try it. My better half turned her nose in a slightly upward direction. A sign I know all too well.
It must be a guy thing. The grosser the better ;)

In Maine and NH they sell little chocolate candies that are supposed to look like moose poop

No one is making anyone eat them. But as safetymom put it, they would taste better warm

We are just coming across the poop candy and treats as we plan our next trip for this coming December. We've read some posts from 2015, a few weeks after the poop candy was debuted, and it's saying Disney pulled the poo because too many people just can't relax and find the charm ( sorry, my take not theirs). Can anyone tell me if the poo is currently gone?

This is a Rogue Thread - 2 years old
Yes it is gone
Yes, I saw it was an old thread, but the most specific result when I did my search on here. That's too bad the poo is gone, A sense of humor is a brilliant thing. More people need one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter