Need: BULK Tron Tables & BULK Blue TL Crates

cja21

Mouseketeer
Hey all, Needing Many Tron Tables - Won From Hyperspace Mountain. I don't need the chairs that come with them.
Also need Bulk Blue Typhoon Lagoon Crates.

My Trades are HERE.

Let me know what you're interested in and How many Tron Tables or Blue Crates you will be willing to offer. Thanks!! :teeth:

bball_soccer_girl said:
tell me when your online i will try to see you and see wat you got and how many tables you want for things
I put a link to my trade thread in the first post. Just let me know what you're interested in and how many tables you would offer.

bball_soccer_girl said:
how many you want for the bat magic
No I don't have any wells sorry. I'll need a lot for the Bat Magic since it's 2*. PM me and we can work out some #s :)
Oh and please don't double post, just use the Edit Button :thumbsup2

PM = Private Message
Just click on my Username and from the menu you'll see "Send a private message..."

I can get you tables - am interested in anything Gold (quest or edition). What would you consider a good offer for your gold items?

groovyguestgirl: Which pin(s) in particular are you interested in? I'm willing to trade 1-2 pins depending what you like. Let me know. Thanks!

GoofyGeggy: I was thinking maybe 8-10 Tables for one Gold item. That may be a bit high, but I could give a bit of a discount if you're willing to trade for more heh ;) Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter