Need back to school gift ideas for teachers

Jennifer, I love those tins!! They would make great stocking stuffers too. If you decide to send in an order, would you let me know?
When we went to the Cape crop weekend in March- i won a paint can. It had sat untouched til last weekend. I loved doing it so much. that I want to do more. Why is it that I am always in on the tail end of things?

LTM, I am so glad you liked doing the altered paint can! It's a great container for giving gifts in too. Think of the possibilities, a baby themed can for a baby shower, halloween, christmas (put candy canes in hooked on the rim) and easter basket, etc.

Sounds good, just let me know how many you want and I'll figure out costs (your share of shipping will be based on the number of tins you buy - I have a formula to figure percentage ;) ).

Jennifer, I love those tins!! They would make great stocking stuffers too. If you decide to send in an order, would you let me know?
When we went to the Cape crop weekend in March- i won a paint can. It had sat untouched til last weekend. I loved doing it so much. that I want to do more. Why is it that I am always in on the tail end of things?

i love doing the paint cans LTM! i just love when the are finished. i have my template's now so the most time it takes me is decorating it once the paper is on. i did a yellow one for ds teacher for the end of the year gift and filled it with all her favorite things. -ds sent her a note before and asked her to fill in the blanks!- it worked like a charm! mom actually picked out the ribbon that went around the edge and it was a perfect match! she had the knack for that sort of thing.

jennifer-count me in for 20 i guess. i'll make them for school and maybe i'll make them for xmas presents too. i bet they would like nice decorated for a gift card.

May I see a picture? And, how do I get a template?

Buffy, I don't think I ever answered your question. They are the little "legal" pads. I just measured a spare I had here, they are 8x5. You need to cut about an inch off the bottom to get it to fit.

you can see a pic. let me see if i can upload it. my computer acts up sometimes. and i'll make you a template if you like.
do you have the cm circle cutter thingy?
give me a few to upload it. or attempt to!

I do have the CM circle cutter thingy. It may, however, be in the POD, I haven't seen it in a long time.

Did you upload it yet?

Now?

How about now?

:lmao:

ok here you go.....

IMG_1047.jpg

this was bubba's teachers

and i think i have some of the other ones i've made....

IMG_6601.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

if you are going to make them you will need to dig your cutter out of the Pit-of-Dispair! (did i get it right??)

Oh, really cute!

POD is actually a POD. We had our house on the market and "decluttered" so we have a lot of stuff still in storage. We keep talking about getting a shed, but we haven't gotten around to it.

Just a random thought, but what if you gave a gift to the teacher who is expecting that relates to her pregnancy/baby? Instead of getting her something for her classroom, get her something for being a mommy...it could be anything from an at-home spa kit (lotion, stretch mark cream, shower gel, etc...) to a gift card for diapers or somesuch. That way she still gets a gift to know she's appreciated, but it suits more what she's going to be doing very soon!!

I can't wait to see your finished product you choose to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter