• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Assistance! About Happy Limo and discount code.

LoriMistress

Donald Duck, you're my hero.
I remember about a year or two ago, I believe mousesavers had a discount code for Happy Limo. I'm not sure if it still applies. If it's not through mousesavers, what place would give discounts?

Thanks.

I remember about a year or two ago, I believe mousesavers had a discount code for Happy Limo. I'm not sure if it still applies. If it's not through mousesavers, what place would give discounts?

Thanks.

Just a little friendly advice from me to you. I would forget about doing any business with Happy Limo and would run away as fast as you can. I too used a discount code from Mouse Savers and tried out Happy Limo. I still regret it to this day. They left me stranded at my resort on the morning of my check out and going home. I called several times and just got the answering machine. I had called two days before to reconfirm my departure and they said everything was set. I took a cab to MCO and thanks to great customer servive from my airline, we made it by the skin of my teeth. I called them when I got home and they promised me the moon if I ever came back to Orlando. I had a hard time getting my money back and then only half of it. I called a year later to see if they would honor their previous agreement. Not a chance.

My advice is to try Sunray transportation which I'm using in July. I did use FL Tours and was quite happy with them and they're a board sponsor. Sunray has better deals and are easier to deal with on the phone though. They were recommended by several DIS members on this board and around the site in general. Be careful of Happy Limo, they don't show up or keep their word.

We've had great luck with Happy Limo in multiple uses...just used them a couple of months ago when we cruised with our neighbors, and they still rave about the gorgeous stretch limo. Just call them and ask for the discounted rate if you don't know the code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter