Need AKL Experts Help!!!

DiSnEyLvR76

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!
As a new DVC member I am planning my first trip to AKL for 2/10/11-2/16/11 for Valentines Day! I was hoping all of you lovers of AKL could help me decide where I should request to stay. I am not new to Disney so I know a request is always just that.
We booked a Studio Savannah View room in Jambo house and theres so many views and "trails" to rooms, so I don't know what is best! I saw a map of the resort, and was thinking maybe zebra trail. I was looking to request something close enough to the main lobby/food area as I have a bad back and don't want to walk to the other end of the hotel after a long day in the parks. But I want a GREAT view of the savannah with lots of giraffes around!! Can anyone help me?! Where have you stayed and loved? Thanks in advance!

WE have gone several times and I always request a room near lobby elevator overlooking Arusha rock. The animals seem to be in this area constantly where other views we rarely saw them also I don't like walking endlessly whic is why it is good to be near elevators by lobby. The staff is at Arusha rocka daily in case people who wander out there request info and for some reason the animals are always there. Have them make a note on your reservation even though they don't guarantee it, but when you arrive request again, Disney has always been very accomodating. Have fun!

have you called to see what's available for then?, you are within the 7 month non-home booking period. I dont know how busy that time normally is. Or did you make the ressies a while ago, and just wanted to put requests in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter