Need advice ...CR Deluxe garden room or Poly CL garden room ??

lilasmom

DIS Veteran
I need help deciding on whether to stay 4 nights this Oct at either the Poly in a GV CL or at the CR in a garden deluxe room.

There will be two (large) adults, a 6yr old a d a toddler. We have stayed at the Poly CL before and I enjoyed it, but felt the pool was too small. We've never stayed at the CR before, we have stayed at the BLT and I loved it.

I'm not sure if the the CR deluxe room is larger than a Poly room ?

The CR room will be around $400. 00 cheaper, but we won't have the club snacks or breakfast , and would then need to either up dining plan or place a garden grocer order ? So dollar wise to me, it's a wash..

Is the pool larger At the CR ? Is the room much larger than the Poly room ?

What would you do ?

I think the rooms are about the same. Never stayed CL at Poly or CR (I have at BC), so I don't know if those rooms are bigger than standard rooms. I prefer the Poly over CR for the themeing. I personally think the pools are about the same size. CR MAY be a bit smaller if I remember correctly.

I would go with the Contemporary because you will save the $400.00 by staying there, obviously with their Deluxe Room it will be bigger then what you can get at the Polynesian and you will also have the walkway to and from the Magic Kingdom.

The money is a wash .. How do the pools compare ?

Is the room larger at the deluxe garden wing ?

Thanks !

We just got back from staying in a Deluxe room at CR. It was MUCH BIGGER than the GV CL Poly rooms(stayed in these many times)!

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT:lovestruc

The room has 2 sets of patio doors, a desk, queen size pullout couch, other various furniture, a foyer area when entering room, 2 doors into the bathroom, 2 showers in the bathroom and a king bed. Definately request 1st floor, as there are no balconies. Our room was 5109 I believe.

We were so impressed that the CR deluxe room may win out over our beloved Poly in the future. That's my 2 cents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter