Need a Wine and Dine After Party Ticket!

EtherealSerge

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I’m a non-runner who was able to swing a last minute trip to cheer on my wife who is doing the half on Saturday. We went to buy an after party ticket for me but they were already sold out. I’m taking a long shot and wondering if anyone had an extra or wants to sell one they can’t use? Appreciate any advice as well!

I have an extra if you are still interested. I will not be using mine. I don't stay up that late lol and I would love someone to enjoy it
If you still have this and the OP hasn't taken you up on it, my daughter would love to go. We missed out on the ticket for her since she's only doing the 5k! Thanks!

My wife has just decided that she now wants to go support me at the half marathon. I am pretty excited about that. If anyone has an extra after party ticket or ticket that they will not be using, please let me know. Willing to pay face value or more for it. Thanks in advance

My wife has just decided that she now wants to go support me at the half marathon. I am pretty excited about that. If anyone has an extra after party ticket or ticket that they will not be using, please let me know. Willing to pay face value or more for it. Thanks in advance

@Jwild10 posted on one of the current W&D threads that they had 2.

Thanks for the info. It took me a while to find it but I just sent a reply post in that thread. I don’t know how to send a PM on here.
I think you need 10 posts before they let you DM. There is a Test forum where you can post to get your count up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter