• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a safe disney ringtone site

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I would like to get an instrumental Disney ringtone. Our verizon site has Disney ringtones, but they are with singing voices and not just instrumental. Any suggestions for a safe place to find Disney ringtones?

I think I used phonezoo. I know for my iPhone I had to use my computer to duelist the song and then sync. I think there is a bunch of advertising on the site (I haven't been in months). The ring tone for my dad is yo ho yo ho....fun to hear when he calls. (no words)

I use myxer.com for my Disney ringtones. I have the song from Splash Mountain, the Epcot entrance music, and the monorail spiel, to name a few... :cloud9:

Now that I have read your thread I am curious about this, even though I hate my phone and am planning on going iPhone w/ the next release. Can we take a song from our library (I have iTunes) and turn it into a ringtone? I have a lot of Disney songs, so wondering if this is something we can do but don't know how to do it.

Now that I have read your thread I am curious about this, even though I hate my phone and am planning on going iPhone w/ the next release. Can we take a song from our library (I have iTunes) and turn it into a ringtone? I have a lot of Disney songs, so wondering if this is something we can do but don't know how to do it.

Yes, you can do this on phonezoo. The website gives you instructions and it was pretty easy. They will need your phone number, which I am always hesitant to do, but it never ended up in texting spam or anything for us.

I have used Phonezoo also and never had any problems with it. I have the monorail spiel (please stand clear of the doors...) as my text alert, the old electrical parade entrance for my mom and the cruise line horn for my sister. And I have a Verizon phone also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter