• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a recommendation - any ideas?

tmarquez

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a hotel for 1 night with a pool with a slide. I'd love to be able to pay under $100. We are going to Universal, so it would be nice to be on that side of town, but not a necessity.

Anyone have a favorite? Thanks!

There are tons of hotels near universal. I'd go to travelocity, expedia, or priceline (my favorite) and they have list of hotels near universal. Priceline is my favorite for overnight stays. You can get a really nice hotel inexpensively there. Once we ended up with a resort stay overnight for $55 (Five Stars).

I would go on universal's website and look at their partner hotels. The partner hotels is not the same thing as their 3 onsite hotels. If you stay at one of their partner hotels you get special benefits for the parks! They have different levels of partner hotels (moderate and value). I would check it out! Here is the link: http://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Partner-Hotels.aspx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter