Need a little help

disneygirlatheart

DIS Veteran
Hello all. I have a problem and need some quick help please!! I am wanting to put Disney dollars in my childrens basket for Easter. I can not find the number to call and the search on here is not working. I hope someone can help me out with the number and can they get them here by Easter? Thanks once again for helping me solve a problem.

Actually, if there is a Disney store near you, you can purchase Disney dollars there that work at the parks.

Luckily we have one at our local mall and that is what my DDs got in their stocking at X-mas, for Valentine's Day and will also get some in their Easter Baskets. Especially helpful with 8 year old who can't seem save money -- I told her she can only spend this at WDW when we go in June!

I am 3 hours away from the nearest Disney store, so I cant do that. I guess that is good because if not I would be there spending money al the time. I will get on the phone tommorrow and call Disney and see what they say. Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter