need a little help here

disneyjex

Earning My Ears
I recently got the denial from the travel insurance for my daughter cancelling on a cruise in September. I called DCL to have it processed in order to receive the cruise credit. They began the process and today we received a call that it can only go in her name. Can you please help me with steps to get it transferred into one of our names since we paid for the entire trip?? Thank you and a little lost right now.

I recently got the denial from the travel insurance for my daughter cancelling on a cruise in September. I called DCL to have it processed in order to receive the cruise credit. They began the process and today we received a call that it can only go in her name. Can you please help me with steps to get it transferred into one of our names since we paid for the entire trip?? Thank you and a little lost right now.

AFAIK, if the canceled trip was in her name, she gets the insurance/credit.

But I could be wrong.

:cutie:

@PrincessSchmoo...you are correct it is in her name. I was told that you can have it transferred but it is not easy. I wanted to see if anyone knew the process. She will not be going on any cruises with us again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter