Need a good off-site lunch option on arrival day

lvdis

love disney
Our plane is due to arrive in Orlando around noon on a Thursday and I'd like to find someplace quickish to get something to eat along the way from MCO to our rental at Windsor Palms. Plan is to check-in and head to Epcot by 2 - 2:30pm. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I'm thinking burgers, chicken, salads, bbq, breakfast food, anything along those lines. Thanks!

On the 192 West there are plenty of places to choose from and it's near WP. Perkins, Cracker Barrell, Millers Ale House or Sweet Tomatoes (though this is salad, soup, potatoes) or a Panera Bread. There are plenty of places to choose from.

If you need something closer to the airport, Shake Shack is in the Dr. Phillips area as well as on I-Drive.

There are a few 4Rivers Smokehouse restaurants with great bbq along the route, too.

I agree with @Mrs Doubtfire, I would head up to 192 and pick from the multitude of fast food and chain restaurants. Miller's Ale House would be a good choice if you wanted a bit more of a sit down lunch.

You arrive at Noon ......... Out of Terminal by 12.30 ..... To Car Hire & Q. APPROX 1 hour

Now a 40 min Drive ....... TIME is now 2pm ..... STOP for lunch & Q 2.45 pm

Change your Time for Epcot

Well, now I'm concerned I'm being a little over ambitious with my plans. What time do you think would be a reasonable arrival at Epcot? We have a 6:40 reservation at Via Napoli and I was hoping to at least ride Soarin before heading over to WS.

If you get to Epcot by 5PM, you could use a Soarin FP if you have one and still get to your dinner reservation.

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is a favorite of mine. There's a location on Osceola Pkwy between Orange Blossom Trail and John Young Pkwy in Kissimmee.

The food here is very good, the portions are large, and the prices are dirt cheap. It's a Darden owned restaurant.

You could skip the offsite lunch, head straight to Epcot, and get some snacks there to hold you over until dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter