Need a coupon/code for rental car..entertainment book maybe?

Brooknwdw

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I hope this is okay to ask.

We are going on a trip May 27-June 2nd, and I need a weekly rental at enterprise or hertz. I heard that the entertainment book has coupons..but I hate to buy the whole book for just that coupon.

Does anyone have an extra enterprise coupon they are not using? I would be happy to send a SASE...

or does anyone know of any other way to get a good deal or coupon code for hertz or enterprise?

Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

Brook

The best prices for enterprise are if you book online. The entertainment coupons would then not apply. I have to say thought that I cancelled my reservation with them at the very last minute and went with Alamo because it was cheaper. If you click on the $20 e coupon then use the walmart code from mousesavers.com giving you a free addtl driver, I was able to get a midsize for $103 plus tax for a week.

Hi all!

I hope this is okay to ask.

We are going on a trip May 27-June 2nd, and I need a weekly rental at enterprise or hertz. I heard that the entertainment book has coupons..but I hate to buy the whole book for just that coupon.

Does anyone have an extra enterprise coupon they are not using? I would be happy to send a SASE...

or does anyone know of any other way to get a good deal or coupon code for hertz or enterprise?

Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

Brook

Lucky for you I have my entertainment book out and I'm feeling generous. :yay:

enterprise
Reference customer #ETBX7B up to 20% off weekly rates. They told me it's only 10% at airports.

Hertz
$20 off a weekly rental of midsize and higher car class
discount plan #205521 and PC#983415

Figure out if one of these will work better for you and I will send the coupon to you. PM me with your address and which one you want.

Costco also has coupons - just pick up a sheet on your way out of the warehouse. Alamo, Avis, Budget and Hertz

Lucky for you I have my entertainment book out and I'm feeling generous. :yay:

enterprise
Reference customer #ETBX7B up to 20% off weekly rates. They told me it's only 10% at airports.

Hertz
$20 off a weekly rental of midsize and higher car class
discount plan #205521 and PC#983415

Figure out if one of these will work better for you and I will send the coupon to you. PM me with your address and which one you want.

Hi, Just wanted to let you know I got the coupon in the mail today! Thank you so much for sending it.
I hope to return the favor for another disser someday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter