Near Delaware county PA scrappers

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
There is crop going to happen in Jan in Broomall PA. IF anyone is interested in this information, PM and I will forward it on. I am so bad I forgot the girl from Wallingford's name on here...Hope she checks in because she was looking for some local crops!

Is that Havencruiser? I'm pretty sure it's something close to that at least. :blush: I'm sure about the "haven" part, just not the rest. :rotfl2:

Two questions...Are you going? And what day? Ah heck, just send me the info. I'd love to get there & finally meet you & maybe get some scrapping done! :rotfl2: My DDIL's CMC despairs of that ever happening though. She thinks all I want to do is swap. :rotfl2:

Heven cruiser! I think that is it! Hopefully she will check this thread!

Yes I am planning on going! Unless something horrible happens! I haven't been to any of her crops so I can't say it will be good on not! Here is the info!

Sunday, February 19th 10am-5pm at Congregation Beth-El
Ner Tamid Synagogue 715 Paxon Hollow Rd Broomall,PA
which is right off both the Blue Rt. and Rt.1, very
close to the Lawrence Park Shopping Center, very easy
access from 202, 95, 30, and the turnpike.

We will be offering lunch, snacks, beverages, atleast
7 different vendors (CM,CTMH,TLC, daintyalbums,
Leaving Prints, full of crop, and 2 independent
scrapbook stores), a yard sale and wonderful product
baskets to raffle.

Only $20 pre-registered, be sure to bring some extra
spending money for the vendors and raffles

Only $30 includes all of the above and a beginners
class with materials, you just bring your own
pictures!
All of you advanced scrappers, tell your beginner
friends about us!

Plus we will be offering babysitting, no small infants
please, by pre-registration only and with a small
additional donation to our babysitters

Any questions, email me, Karen at knachimson@yahoo.com

Sondra I was wondering if this was the one you get snowed in at each year. :rotfl:

Cyndi princess:

No cyndi that is every crop I find during the month of Dec,Jan and Feb! last year it was Jan the year before I it was Dec! Then I went to a day crop in Feb that I almost got stuck at due to snow!
Both times totally snowed in! Last year was really bad, no resturant at the hotel! LOL! BUt we had fun! This one is just a day crop so hopefully it wont' snow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter