NC state tax refund

We did! Checked my account this morning to see if a recently set-up autmatic draft had come out, and there was a little extra something
"processing". Our return was accepted with the masses on Feb. 14.

We got ours a couple of weeks ago, however we filed the day we received them in late January. DH says, even that early it still took over 3 weeks to get it. Unlike our federal which took less then a week.

We got ours over a month ago, the date they said it will be deposit in our account it was.

I just filed our last weekend, so we definitely aren't expecting a deposit any time soon.

From reading the N&O, it looks like Bev is transferring state funds around to make sure the returns this year get paid in a timely matter, so I won't be looking for a refund for at least another month;).

Hmmm we didnt file yet.

Last year they paid us interest cause it took so long. And in Aug we have to ammend for a previous year and it took them till Feb to send us a check (with interest : ) )

I got mine; filed 2/5, refund direct deposited 2/15. It was lots quicker than last year, when it took almost 2 months.

I suppose if we had already filed I would be able to answer......:rolleyes1

I am married to a CPA, need I say more? It may get done by April 15th....we will see. I really hope he doesn't file for an extension this year.

I would do it myself but he has some fancy computer program I really don't get and can only be accessed from his work computer......SIGH.

Dawn

We got ours today :goodvibes

I filed on 2/12 and when I checked status last night it changed from saying we needed to wait 45 days to "your check has been issued". Since we had it direct deposited I knew it would come shortly. When I checked my bank account this morning it was there!!!!

Thanks for your replies.

We also filed electronically on 2/14 so hopefully it will be there tomorrow or Monday. We bank at a credit union and they always seem to be a day or two slower :confused3

We are in NC but we are going to owe them:sick: this year. Hope they are not waiting on ours to pay you, they will get it April 15!!!!

We are in NC but we are going to owe them:sick: this year. Hope they are not waiting on ours to pay you, they will get it April 15!!!!

I can live with April 15th ;). The last 2 years were horrible. I believe we got it in June or July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter