Navigators from Fantasy

evedein

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the Fantasy for January 22 sailing Eastern Caribbean. Is there any way to find old (early 2020) Navigators?

Links sometimes work funny. Go to disneycruiselineblog dot com slash personal-navigators

We are booked on the Fantasy for January 22 sailing Eastern Caribbean. Is there any way to find old (early 2020) Navigators?

Booked for the same cruise! Excited to do Tortola!! Would love to see the Navigators but who knows what changes may be in store for us with Covid.

Thanks, but I found some.. I am curious as to water temperature that time of year at Castaway Cay, I'd hate to get there & the water is too cold to swim.
It definitely was not too cold! My husband and I went without kids for our 25th last year, we stayed in the water the whole day - except for when the shark came and we had to clear out 🤪

Thanks, but I found some.. I am curious as to water temperature that time of year at Castaway Cay, I'd hate to get there & the water is too cold to swim.

A quick check on the internet lists winter water temps in the Bahamas as 68-75 as the lows.

Serenity Bay would have an advantage of being shallow water.

I‘be been to Castaway twice in January and did Blue Lagoon at Nassau then. I quickly get out of cold water, but that was not necessary on my trips. The air temp when coming out was not bad, either.

For comparison - I do not like to get in the ocean in Hawaii, even in summer. Way too cold. December in the USVI is comfortable - water temp year round is about 75.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!