• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National's New Web Page

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Anyone see Nationals new web site design yet? It's pretty easy to use. They "have also done away with the "standard" size vehicle.

Now, if my rates would only go down!

Where do you stipulate that you want Reserved vs. Emerald Isle???

msmouse said:
Where do you stipulate that you want Reserved vs. Emerald Isle???

All you do is log in and then pick the size you want. If you pick Intermediate, then you get Emearld Aisle, if you pick any other size, you'll get Emerald Reserve.

I liked it the way it was. I'm not big on change. I don't like how it won't accept the contract codes I try. From yesterday, the rate has jumped $20 because of the contract problems...

beattyfamily said:
All you do is log in and then pick the size you want. If you pick Intermediate, then you get Emearld Aisle, if you pick any other size, you'll get Emerald Reserve.

I liked it the way it was. I'm not big on change. I don't like how it won't accept the contract codes I try. From yesterday, the rate has jumped $20 because of the contract problems...

I agree, with all of this....except my rate went up more than $20 since yesterday, LOL

crazywig said:
they're the same company.
I know, but I had thought they were going to continue to operate seperately. Kind of looks like they are planning to merge the two together...

I liked the old web page better. Dont like this one, its just like Alamos. Why is it not accepting contract codes? I already have a ressie with a contract code, product code and coupon id. Does this change anything on my ressie? I looked at the page this morning, but was checking for a friend. Guess I should check and see if my rate has changed for mine.

Glad I made my March reservation a few nights ago....rate is up by $30 on the "new and improved" website. :badpc:

Nancy :earsgirl:

It is new, it has gllitches, wait a few days before you all panic. When Alamo changed their web page a year or so ago, it was glitch city for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter