National Scrapbooking Day.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Just wandering what all my Dis friends are doing on that day this Saturday? I am going to an all day(10-6) scrapbooking(crop) day. I suggested on everybody bringing thier no longer used scrap stuff and having a swap, and there is a lady coming to sell her stuff. She has an on-line scrapbooking store. Lunch provided= $20.00:woohoo:

My NSD Crop will be the following week. A few of the ladies here will be attending. I wish more were local so all could go. :)

I have a page to get done to enter in an online contest but that is it for me. I will be working on swaps too.

Rebecca

I'll be hitting the LSSs in my area for their sales, contests, and events. One LSS at the end of this month will have the entire store 42% off because it's the owner's 42nd birthday. So I might wait until then instead on going on Saturday.

Have a happy scrapbooking day everyone!

Unfortunately, I'll be watching my DD at a dance competition and unable to hit any LSS but at least I'll be taking photos to scrap soon :)

Hi again. Now I am getting all these e-mails for huge sales at my favourite Scrapbooking Stores. Oh well, at least I am ONLY spending $20.00 for the day and will be relaxed, with no meals to make.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter