National rental ?s

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Has anyone used the Carlson Wagonlit code for their rental from the car care center at WDW? Right now i have booked 8/14-23 from dollar for 288.24 picking up at Holiday Inn downtown disney. If I book through national for the same dates using Carlson and 2 car class upgrade from entertainment book i can get a standard car for 225. I have never used National. How is the service at teh car care center? Also a standard is showing a monte carlo(which we like) are there any other cars that we may get with this size booked? Woud you switch if it means saving almost $60 with the carlson code?TYIA

How are you planning to get to the car care center? It is a bit of a walk and if you use a limo service from the airport to the car care center you are going to chew up your savings very fast, in fact, you will probably spend more.
why not try that code at the airport and see what rate you come up with.

We actually arrive on August 8 but won't need the car until August 14th because we are leaving the 15th for daytona, so my parents who are going with us to disney(not daytona) will have a car and they would be driving us to the car care center to pick up. Since we would actually need the car for 15 days(if we rented from the airport upon arrival) , the 2 car class upgrade coupon is only good for up to 14 day rentals. On top of that we just don't need the car until the 14th anyways, so no need for it really. If we need to go offsite we can go with my parents, but the only thing we are needing is a stop at walmart the first day(which we are doing with them). Thanks Gail for responding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter