National Rate Drop?

wareagle

Disney Addict
We just got our Emerald Aisle membership kit yesterday and my DH went online to check out if we could get better rates than our existing ones. We had a Fullsize for 11 days (Sep 26-Oct 7).

Previous with Old DC code and current coupon:

Base Rate 388.27
Discounts 104.27
Estimate 362.22

Today (7/27) with Old DC code and current coupon and through EA:

Base Rate 368.27 - $20 less
Discounts 98.90
Estimate 345.73

Right now that's also $28 less than the best rates I can get with Dollar.

I don't know if anyone else will get the same results but it is encouraging that I can get better rates. More pins for my DKs.:cool:

I crunched your numbers in Dollar and for 11 days using the ENTERTAIN code I got a base rate of $296 for 11 days for a full size car. This does not include taxes/fees and wasn't sure if your National price did or did not. You might want to visit dollar and put the ENTERTAIN code in and see what comes up. I, too, have been waiting for national to have a good rate (also an EA member), but will be happy with Dollar too. I agree...more money for PINS.

Thanks for the info n2mm. That is the base rate we have with Dollar but with the tax and other stuff it is $373.

What does it cost to join EA? I have a price of $264 for Dollar for Oct 19-25. Do you think I could get a better price through EA?

We are members of the Disney Club so we were able to join free. My dh found out about this on mousesavers.com. It will give you the info you will need. You do have to call National (a special number for Disney club members)and they will send you info to mail back in. It took a couple of weeks to get our membership number. Hope this can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!