National Prices Just Went Down

linny172

Mouseketeer
I had a full size car booked thru National only with EA, no other discounts for Oct. 29-Nov5 the price was $265 with tax's and everything. Well I just checked again and it went down to $209. booked that one and cancelled the first one. So it pays to keep checking.

This is the time of year it usually starts dropping. I got a full size for a week in early December last year for $115 when I booked it in October with DC discounts.

I keep watching too. Right now I have a full size reserved through Dollar (Entertain code) for $162 TOTAL. National needs to drop alot more to match this price. If it does, I'll switch because I like bypassing the counter. If it doesn't, it's no big deal because I'm happy with Dollar too. I used both companies regularly.

You got my hopes up!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Checked out for our trip in June and the quote went up $200 for the same time!!! Bummer!!!!! (have not made ressies yet; should I kick myself now or later for not taking the lower quote!!!) Oh, well, will keep checking!:D

No change for me either:( :(

Well I'll keep checking though...

Hello All- If anyone is a Disney Club member, try National Car Rental and you can combine codes. Use rate code ( NHOL ) with contract code ( 5901600 ) It gave me a good price and an additional 57.00 discount for my upcoming Jan. 03 vacation.( 9 days with full size car @ 230.40, + taxes and fees 291.82 complete)

Where did you get the rate code? Just curious, I am going to try to use it since the DC coupon for the free weekend day expires before Jan. Thanks!

Thanks for the tip!1 I just checked ours for July 7-12 and I re-booked ours under my wifes name(Emarald Card Member also), and our rate dropped $40 for the same week using the Disney Card code.As soon as we got the confirmation via fax, I will cancel the reservation under my name. It went from $240 to $200 for the week.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter