National low rates gone again!!

N

Niagara2

Thanks for heads up on rate drop. Two hours ago we got the $130 full size weekly rate less 20% DC discounts and coupon for free day for net $97 weekly rate plus taxes. I went back to change time and could not enter DC 20% discount and weekly rate is now $199.v Too many of us jumped on I guess. Rates do change real fast - not even lasting 24 hours any more, Let's hope for others they return. This was an August ressie.

I would try it again. The $130 rate was still there when i just tried it. I think you have to make a whole new res. to gt the new price, I dont think it will change if you try and change the time on an existing reservation.

I was checking rates for a full size and it quoted me a rate of 141.00 a week. Made a couple of phone calls went back to make the reservation and the price was up to 191 a week. Not even 5 minutes had passed. This is weird. National is probably monitoring this forum..... ;)

Heeeeyyy - Naaaa -tionnnn-allll . . . . .

If you want my business, drop the rates. I have better rates through Dollar but I want to use National EA.

I may not have any choice. $211/wk is too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter