• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National Concession Fee Recov Charge ??

goosedwn

Mouseketeer
When using priceless vacation code 6600330, there is no Concession Fee Recov Charge which make my reservation lower but the base rate is higher. I'm renting a minivan for 11 days in June. Do you know if they will charge the Concession Fee at the airport ? Anyone use the code and wasn't charged? Thanks

Goosedwn

goosedwn,
Here's a link to a thread pertaining the concession fee. Looks like at least one person used the Priceless code which excludes the fee & had no problems being charged the quoted price at the time of return. I personally have a reservation using Priceless & will post when I return, but that won't be until after 6/13. Hope this helped. :D

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=557081

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter