• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National car rental discount successes!!!

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Thanks to all the great advice you have given and a very good friend's help, we have now gotten our third decrease in our rental for November. I often look online, check out www.mousesavers.com for new discounts and read your experiences. We have now cut $54. off the original price we had. Thanks so much!!! Do be persistent!!!! :bounce:

I check here everyday to see if anyone's had luck with National's rate coming down for Nov/Dec.

It's been quite awhile now since the price has come down for me anyway.

I just checked after reading your post and still no luck for me. It's still $146 for a week Full size/EA.

Oh Debbie - i always give credit where it is due! Might you know that good friend??????

To the Beatty family - have you tried the different codes - do you belong to the Disney Club? How about the Entertainment book and their National coupons? Also, have you read through the www.Mousesavers.com postings on the ground transportation? There are some very good coupons!

We are going earlier in the month but i don't think that might have any bearing on the use of coupons - it might be the reason that you are paying a higher price though - especially if it is near Thanksgiving.

My base rate is $146. That is what I usually go by in determining if the rate has gone down or not, but I am adding the DC contract # and a $20 off coupon to my 10 day reservation and the grand total is $211.

I check the base rate everyday and it's been $146. for sometime! I keep hoping to see a post here that it's come down but no luck...

Hopefully, it will come done a little more before my trip since we do still have 4+ more months to go.

Thanks for your helpful words, though.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter