National and using coupons?'s

coachYO & my 3 girls

Mouseketeer
I am an Emerald Club member (thanks mousesavers) and was wondering if I can use a double car up grade coupon to a full size and still be able to go directly to the outside car lines? Or do I have to go inside? (Gail are you still out there this morning?) Thanks for any info any of you may have. YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

Technically, that 'bumps' you to counter, but I have used that coupon in the past and used the Aisle (actually just went to full size section), no problems. Obviously no guarantee I would not have a probelm, but I did not.

If you are using an upgrade coupon, you do need to stop at the counter inside the terminal. There is no guarantee that an upgrade coupon will be honored (depends on how booked National is at the time you show up). As far as I know, that is the only time an EC member would need to stop at the counter before going to the garage.

The good news is that there is now a special line for EC members at the counter, so you shouldnt' have to wait very long. Once you get the OK at the counter, you'll be able to choose your full size from the appropriate aisle.

Best wishes-

We were looking for the special Emerald Club line on B side on 4/21 because we needed to add a second driver. There was none and they only had 1 person working the counter. The line started to get long so an Alamo person stepped over to help. The counter person told me we could go straight to the garage for the second driver, which was contrary to what my friend was told on the phone.

You need to go to the counter for an upgrade coupon. It is based upon availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter