Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

I have a favor to ask..would it be possible to get blanks of these two....

I am making activity bags for the kids for the plane and would love to personalize these to iron on the front of the bags! If not..that is ok. Thanks!!!

Natalie!!!!

I am completely loving the autograph pages and trying to incorporate a journal that will be the same size as the autograph pages...I want to make one book so they can keep it a lifetime and it won't risk as much damage. I LOVE your journal pages but fear they won't fit the same layout as the autograph pages. I have photoshop elements 7 and can work my way around, are any of your layouts on the journal pages in pse files?? How are you layering to get the crimped page look on the edge of the page? I'd like to carry that throughout the book...you already have France/Italy so I'm just going to play off of those and try to work on Spain/Tunisia/and other ports for their special book...thanks so much for any tips/files!!

Tara

Hey Natalie. Hope all is well with you and your family. I was wondering if you had an invitation to the BBB? My girls are going for the first time in a few weeks... I don't know who is more excited me or them.... Ha!!!

Natalie I love all of your designs! You are truly talented :love:
I think I saw a link on here somewhere about how to to add names onto your blank artwork. I am wanting to make my girls' autograph books personalized with their names. Is there a link to show me how to do this?
I have you files saved in Photo Shop on a mac.
(Yes, I have Photo Shop, but am pretty clueless on how to add the text.) :confused3 I do photography, so I am comfortable with retouching, just not the graphics.

MVMCPgeneric3.jpg

Natalie, Would it be possible to post a blank of this in your photobucket without the MVMCP heading? I would love to have a plain Christmas page to do a plain Christmas autograph book for the other days of our trip.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to put Natalie's passport pages together in order to form a book. Of course, I would like each country to have their pages facing each other, but am not sure on how to print these out and put them together/bind them. :confused3:confused3

Any help would be very much appreciated!:thumbsup2

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knew how to put Natalie's passport pages together in order to form a book. Of course, I would like each country to have their pages facing each other, but am not sure on how to print these out and put them together/bind them. :confused3:confused3

Any help would be very much appreciated!:thumbsup2

Thanks!

If you print them out exactly as posted, you just place them on top of each other and staple in the middle and they are perfect!

If your printer happens to have a photo tray, place 4x6 index cards in it instead of photo paper. Print the first side, then flip it over and print the back. (You will have to watch which direction it prints so that the back isn't upside down.) I have also printed 2 5x7 at a time on a whole sheet of paper, but I was about crazy by the time I figured out my margins and which page went where to make the pages come out in order. After I print them, I take them to Staples to have the covers laminated and pages spiral bound. Hope this helps a little.

Natalie...Wanted to share a picture with you of the first shirt I have made for our upcoming trip. I "borrowed" the disign from you 4share file. Thanks.
DSCN0822-1.jpg

Hi Natalie, I just got ready to print off the Holidays Around the World autograph book and realized you don't have a write up page for Morocco on your photobucket site. Is this something you have on your computer hard drive maybe?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi Natalie, I just got ready to print off the Holidays Around the World autograph book and realized you don't have a write up page for Morocco on your photobucket site. Is this something you have on your computer hard drive maybe?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I didn't look in her photobucket but Morocco IS in her 4Share files - hope that helps! :santa:

Natalie,
Are you designing again? My daughter has looked high and low for a birthday design and only wants one that you designed! It's the one that says Today is my 30th birthday Feel free to treat me special. Avrie would love to have one that says 13th birthday without the border.

Thanks,
Dianna

p.s. We leave for WDW next week!

Natalie,

Your 2010 journal is just stunning. I love how it's fun and yet elegant. And I really like the new design that lets the pages fit either on the left or right.

Thank you seems so inadequate to let you know how much I appreciate your generosity with your creativity. But thank you!!!!!

Natalie,
I really love your 2008 design autograph cards. Is there any way I could get a Safari Donald and Tiana in that same design?
Thanks!
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter