Nat West Car Insurance for USA

Silver

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I know this has been covered before but can anyone point me in the right direction for finding out about this cover for when we next go to Florida. We are looking at all the options at the moment of booking independently next year and believe you can get this insurance for £75? I know you have to have a Nat West Credit Card and pay for your holiday using this, would paying just for flights or fly drive qualify? Presumably it would but can anyone confirm?

My husband works for Nat West and has never heard of this.

Does anyone have a telephone no or web site I can get the info off. I have looked on Nat West's web site and not found anything.

Help

Julie

I've looked into this for myself, but still haven't actually put it to the test (we hope to use it in October).

The number to ring for information is 01273 765340 and ask for details of their Car Rental Insurance. They sent me a copy of the specimen terms and conditions.

In order to qualify for this I understand that you have to pay for the <b>car hire</b> with your NatWest cc, not the holiday. Therefore, if you're taking a fly drive or package which includes 'free' car hire you would be eligible, but for a flight only trip you'd need to pay for the car hire with the cc, not the flight.

The cover costs £75 for one year, covering the LDW and SLI on any number of rental periods up to 30 days in length within the year. On top of that you'll have to pay the airport charges / state taxes, etc. which add up to around $10 per day. You may be asked to leave a $1500 cc imprint with the car hire company as a deposit in case of any problems (this shouldn't be used, just kept as a bond).

There are a few people here who have used this cover, so hopefully they may be able to give some feedback on past experiences.

Thanks Hilary

I'll ring them and see what info they can send to me. I look forward to seeing how you get on with it in October.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter