Nassau

Was it Atlantis Aquaventure that you did? If so, would you mind telling me if that waterpark plays fairly loud music? I'm interested in going, but my son and I have very sensitive ears.

The water park and beach area at Atlantis is very large. Although there is music playing in some of the areas, it is not everywhere. So you can find quiet spaces also.

IF YOU DONT GET OFF THE SHIP DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PASS PORT?
You should always have a passport with you when you cruise. Yes, I know that its not strictly required for these typical closed loop cruises. But if you have a medical emergency or some other issue that forces you to leave the ship early you'll need your passport to get back home.

Also, remember that Castaway Cay is part of the Bahamas.

IF YOU DONT GET OFF THE SHIP DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PASS PORT?

DCL, and all cruise lines, require you to have the necessary documents whether you plan to get off the ship or not. Currently, for a Bahamas cruise this is a driver's license and birth certificate. But, as OKW Lover said, having a passport is an excellent idea.

I agree with the others who said stay on the ship - not our cup o' tea either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter