• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nassau Tours - Sea Lion Encounter

TivoQueen

Mouseketeer
I am booked thru Disney for the Sea Lion excursion for myself and 3 kids, but could only get the later time which I did not want. After exploring many options I came across www.nassautours.com who offered the same tour at the time I wanted. Has anyone ever used them? I am a bit skeptical because when I called there they were a third party booker and couldn not answer a lot of my quesitons. We get to Nassau at 9:30 and the boat for Blue Lagoon Island with Nassau Tours leaves at 10:30. Will I have enough time to get off the ship and hop a cab over to Paradise Island Marina? I have to find out this info before I book because it is non refundable.

I saw in another post that someone booked the later encounter but went over earlier to use the beach. That is what I was hoping to do when we go in July.

Did the people who booked the later time and went over early booked through Disney or did they book through a private company? I have booked 3 of the 5 of us on the sea lion tour through Disney but could only get 12:45. I booked my husband and youngest son on the Blue Lagoon Beach day through Disney but the time they got was 9:30. It would be perfect if they would let all 5 of us go over early, but so far I have not received a strait answer out of Disney if that will be possible. THey keep telling me to book my hubby and son as an observer then they can go over with us on the 12:45 boat, but we all want to go over early and spend the day.

As others have said, if you have an animal encounter booked you may use the beach for free. We usually book an afternoon encounter but take the early ferry over. We play on the beach all morning, have lunch, have our encounter then go back to the ship.

The food is terrible though, and very very expensive.

I would book the others as observers rather than as beach day goers seeing that everyone says the food is TERRIBLE :sad2: and just order room service the night before and take it with you to eat on the beach. This is what I am going to do when we go in July

I would book the others as observers rather than as beach day goers seeing that everyone says the food is TERRIBLE :sad2: and just order room service the night before and take it with you to eat on the beach. This is what I am going to do when we go in July

It is ok to take food off the ship into the Bahamas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter