Nassau Harbor or Sunshine Glass Bottom?

baleeve

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere -- I
Which tour have you done and would you recommend it?

Would love to hear details and your experience.

Thanks in advance

These pictures were taken in May of 2013 while on the glass bottom boat tour

hope this helps you out a little

Sarah

DSCN1130.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1129.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was taken as we were leaving the port on the tour you can see the Disney Dream in the middle between two Carnival Ships

DSCN1117.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you so much Sarah Carter.

Im thinking of booking the glass bottom boat just as a quick tour for my boys and I. This way they can say they saw Nassau.

Thanks again.

i have more pictures so if you wanted to see them just pm me your email address and I can send them to you.

Sarah

I'll do that right now.

Did you enjoy the tour?

yes I did, at the end of the tour they have a trivial contest and they give out prizes. The tour guide will point out houses that famous people own and will tell you about the bridge that was built and how much it cost to cross each way and how much it cost to build. You can see so many different types of fish that swim around under the boat.

Sounds like fun. I think we will enjoy it.

Thank you again. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter