Nassau excursion

bump? anyone???
Passporter gives it a rating of 9, but has anyone got first hand experience?

also known as Stuart cove dot com

:fish: :fish:

I would like more info on this excursion as well as some others. I wish there was an EXCURSION forum! :wave2:

If this helps anyone, I have snorkeled at Athol Island National Marine Park but off a different boat than the Caribbean Queen. The water there is about 15-20 feet deep. Our guide provided all equipment but we brought our own. The water was very calm and warm (we were there in August) and the fish all of the tame variety. We didn't see a great variety of fish but the different coral were very interesting. The water was also very salty, compared to where I've snorkeled before, so it was quite easy to float and difficult to dive down. We have snorkeled at John Pennekamp State Park in the Florida Keys in April and the water was cold and choppy, the coral reef was off-limits (dangerously sharp), and we saw a shark. Compared to that, Athol Island was a very easy and safe snorkel trip. If I remember correctly Athol island is at the other end of Nassau harbor from where the ships dock, so you get to see other boats several waterfront mansions on the way there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter