nascar!

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
well there are all these threads on football(dont get me wrong i luv football!) but how about nascar? who is your favorite? i love tony stewart! nascar starts in feb!

Boo Tony Stewert. Go Jimmie Johnson U No He Should Have Beaten Stewert But He Crashed At Homestead! Dang I Still Hate Myself Bc Jimmie Has Got So Close Two Years In A Row Now And Nothing To Show For It!

Since I live in Wisconsin, I like the man in the 17 car, Matt Kenseth! :cool1:

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers! :teeth:

catnik said:
Boo Tony Stewert. Go Jimmie Johnson U No He Should Have Beaten Stewert But He Crashed At Homestead! Dang I Still Hate Myself Bc Jimmie Has Got So Close Two Years In A Row Now And Nothing To Show For It!
Jimmie Johnson is my favorite, and he got screwed out of the title.

I have two favorites but a couple of others that I like!!!

~ Jamie MacMurry
~ Kasey Kahne
~ Jimmie Johnson
~ Jeff Gordon
~ Matt Kenseth
~ Ryan Newman
~ Elliot Sadler

Me and my dad almost got into a fist-fight over our drivers last year. He is a very big fan of Jimmie Johnson (Jeff Gordon at times), and my favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr. lol.

Well, other than that:

Favorite track: Talladega (although I've been to the Kentucky Speedway 3 times)
Favorite paint schemes: Earnhardt Jr's Baseball All Star Game paint schemes and Kasey Kahne's white car with red racing stripes.
Favorite nascar moments: When Kevin Harvick won his first Winston Cup race (then, it was Winston Cup), and Jr's wins in the pepsi 400 and daytona 500.
Favorite nascar legend: Dale Earnhardt Sr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter