Narnia and William Moseley

polysisterchick

DIS Veteran
Ok I looked for a post on this movie and this cute British actor but I was suprised to find like nothing.... maybe i didn't look hard enough.
BUT anywho I was just wondering who saw the movie and if they liked it.
I saw it and I loved it. Have seen it 2x and want to see it again.
And I was wondering if anyone else besides me thought that William Moseley is kinda hot.

Haven't seen it yet.....
Saw the original and read the book in 4th grade...unfortunately...that was 8 years ago...hahaha

Somebody remind me what it is about, cuz the teaser trailers don't explain much...I remember it's about 3 rich kids who travel to Narnia (via a mirror, or gap, or sumthing?)...that's about the extent of my memory? :confused3

The movie was pretty good, but having reread the books recently I did have a few gripes about it.

As for the plot, it's actually about 4 children from London who are sent to the countryside by their mother during WWII. They live with a professor who has offered to take them in, and they end up stuck in the house because of rain. While playing hide and seek, Lucy (the youngest) hides in the wardrobe (the only thing in one of the rooms), keeps reaching for the back wall and ends up in Narnia. The rest of the children eventually find their way in after not believing Lucy was telling the truth.

I think he's a good looking guy..

I love The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I remember being obsessed with that book in elementary school. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I'd always beg people to let me watch the orginal movie when I was little (good times..)

As for the plot this is what it says on Yahoo movies:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings--Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter--in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide and seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor. Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs, and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.

Thanks guys :) Maybe I'll go see it

Has anyone seen the first one?

If you mean the first/original movie, yea, I used to watch it all the time.. The old one is just outdated compared to the new one..

I think the movie was really great and I can't wait til it comes out on DVD :teeth:

Donna
xxx

It was really good! Peter was my favorite human character next to Lucy, all the animals and of course Aslan were amazing!

polysisterchick said:
Ok I looked for a post on this movie and this cute British actor but I was suprised to find like nothing.... maybe i didn't look hard enough.
BUT anywho I was just wondering who saw the movie and if they liked it.
I saw it and I loved it. Have seen it 2x and want to see it again.
And I was wondering if anyone else besides me thought that William Moseley is kinda hot.

http://www.narniafans.com/movies/cast/williammoseley.php

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0608440/

The movie was amazing, but W.M was no more hot than Barney... Sorry, just my opinion...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter