• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcossee's kids's cheeseburger

arcticdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a picture of the kid's cheeseburger? Is it a big thick burger or small and thin?

DD6 just started eating burgers but they have to be thin with a small bun. She usually has steak or chicken breast at TS restaurants but I wondering if the cheeseburger might be a nice change. On our last trip she had plain meat and veggies at almost every meal. I'm thinking maybe the lack of variety contributed to her small appetite. She lost 5lbs :scared1:

I know it's weird but we live in the arctic and don't have fast food here so she's never really got to experience that type of food. That's why we get the DxDDP, it hard to feed her fast food because she won't eat french fries or chicken nuggets or hamburgers. This past summer we finally got her to eat part of a hamburger at MacDonalds so if it's like that she might eat it. She will eat a hotdog but not in a bun :lmao: Sad I know :rotfl2:

I was just reading a Dining Report the other day and someone had posted pictures of their food at Narcoossee's. Their daughter had gotten the burger and it looked like it was a pretty good size in the pictures.

Have you tried doing a search for it on the dining boards? I wish I could remember whose TR I was looking at...sorry I can't.

1) Think of a thick "slider".
2) Definitely not thin, and it has a multi-grain bun.
3) Not a McDonald's-type burger.

Does anyone have a picture of the kid's cheeseburger? Is it a big thick burger or small and thin?

DD6 just started eating burgers but they have to be thin with a small bun. She usually has steak or chicken breast at TS restaurants but I wondering if the cheeseburger might be a nice change. On our last trip she had plain meat and veggies at almost every meal. I'm thinking maybe the lack of variety contributed to her small appetite. She lost 5lbs :scared1:

I know it's weird but we live in the arctic and don't have fast food here so she's never really got to experience that type of food. That's why we get the DxDDP, it hard to feed her fast food because she won't eat french fries or chicken nuggets or hamburgers. This past summer we finally got her to eat part of a hamburger at MacDonalds so if it's like that she might eat it. She will eat a hotdog but not in a bun :lmao: Sad I know :rotfl2:

PLEASE dont push her into fast food...Our 4 yr old grand daughter wont eat anything except chicken nuggets, burgers, fries or pizza. Now her parents are trying to get her to eat right with no luck. Be thankful she likes good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter