Narcoossee's review 2/27

DisneyMountainWoman

DIS Veteran
We had dinner at Narcoossee's on Sunday after my princess run. We wanted a way to celebrate me running my first half marathon and wanted to watch the fireworks without crowds. This place was fabulous. I think it is under rated. Our waiter was wonderful. Super lovely. The food was all delicious 😋 everything was pefect. The views were great and it was not crowded at all. They let u sit from your table or u can go on the deck to watch. They play the music and turn down the lights. I went to deck and my mom stayed in her seat. They save your table when u go out. U can also see the night time show on the lake too. If u are looking for a place to celebrate this is a wondeful option. Wish we had room for dessert.651527

Lobster bisque with tons of big chunks.
Calamari

Surf and turf

Surf and turf

Views651535

Chocolate tini with extra chocolate that I ask for, lol.

Attachments

• 20220227_192629.jpg
    20220227_192629.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Glad you had a wonderful time. Narcoossees has always been one of our favorites, but we had a bad experience when we were there in November and so I think we are going to sit it out this next trip.

I agree that the fireworks from the porch are fantastic.

We had a very nice meal there in October. I always get the almond crusted cheesecake for dessert. Scallops are good.

This is wonderful to hear! We have this booked for our 10 year anniversary - I had this and California Grill but went with this one due to me being a picky eater and the 50th menu at CG not looking appealing. It was a hard decision but this makes me feel better!

Congratulations on your run!!

We too had a great meal there in early March 2022...the scallops were perfectly cooked and delicious. This was our second time there and is becoming one of our must-do restaurants. We liked it much better than Citrico's which we tried for the first time this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter