Narcoossee's or California Grill

ninecrayons

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I'm doing a solo trip to the World from February 20-26th. This will be my 7th trip so I've tried a number of restaurants already and am definitely interested in trying some new ones.

I've currently got ADRs for both Narcoosee's and the California Grill for different nights during my stay. I'm leaning towards eliminating one of them, but had a few questions.

1) I'm really interested in seeing the Fireworks from the resturant. Do you think Narcoossee's or CG has a better view?

2) Is either one of these places better for solo dining?

3) Any thoughts on the food or service at either place?

I love seafood so I'm leaning towards Narcoossee's.

Fireworks are better at CG.
I prefer the solo dining at CG as well. The open kitchen and the energy created thereby give you "dinner and a show". Do NOT discount the seafood at CG. The sushi is wonderful, and the grouper and halibut there are excellent as well. I much prefer the seafood to the meat items, despite the fact that the Oak Grilled Filet is a favorite of this board.

California Grill is by far the better spot. We always eat right at the bar there--which would be perfect for the solo diner.

california grill was delish!!

i didn't like my meal at narcoossee's. i only liked the lobster--everything else was a thumbs down for me.

I've dined solo at both more than once and prefer California Grill.

We were not impressed with narcossees last year. Nothing bad, just nothing really good or special about either the service or the meal.

I would stick with CG. It has better food, better service, and a better view. If you want to know more, I have reviews of both - links in my signature.

And there are always plenty of seafood dishes at CG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter