Narcoossee's for July 4th. Confirmed

See you there! I waited until almost noon FL time and got a PS at Narcoosee's for 4th of July:Pinkbounc

Do they play the Wish music there?

We had dinner at Narcossees on the 4th of July in 2002. You'll love the fireworks from there! Although we did not watch them on their deck, we did from our room at the GF - it's awesome!

We at 6:40 reservations there last July 4th. We got done dinner about 8:40 and watched the fw from the porch. They made your show your receipt if you were not getting up from a table to go outside. Lots of people were trying to get in. They even had security guards.

They did play the music.

People were trying to watch from the boat dock, but they were made to get off -- some people had been waiting a long time, thinking they got a great spot, then were told to move and had to juggle for a spot on land. I kind of felt sorry for them.

You will have a wonderful time! We've done this every year for the past eight years. This will be the first year that we won't be at WDW for the 4th (thanks to fiance and a golf tournament we'll be arriving on 7/7). The view from the veranda is fantastic - even though our room offered a beautiful view, we preferred to be outside on the veranda, with a drink in hand.:D

Thanks everyone.

So the veranda is connected to Narcoossee? Can someone let me know the logistics of finishing dinner and then heading to see the fireworks? I assume the veranda is nearby.

Thanks and see you there.

VWL FIVE -- The veranda is a wrap around porch attached to Narcoossee's. You need to access the porch from the restaurant, I know there are 2 access points, one near the check in podium/bathrooms and one from the dining room.

Last year they had the podium door being checked by an employee to see if you had you dinner receipt and they had a security guard on the porch at a point where people could hop the porch fence from the grass. A lot of the porch is over the water, so there can't be anyone in front of you. We had a totally unobstructed view. We went out about 20 minutes before they started as we were done dinner. Most people who were currently dining did not come out until right before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter