Narccossee's dress code?

minnie4me

DIS Veteran
Is there a dress code? If so is it enforced?
We usually go dressed decent, like dockers/polo for DH and nice capri outfit or dress for me, but this time we are heading straight from MK. It will be late Oct, so probably have jeans/denim capris maybe shorts? No holes or ripps, but is that ok?
It is funny but I guess I have never paid too much attention to what others are wearing.
I figure the above listed or a nice khaki short and golf type shirt will be ok for DH & DS. As long as we avoid junkie stuff, tees and tank tops...

You'll be fine. Enjoy!

There were a couple of people wearing jeans/t-shirts when we went last week but most people were wearing khakis/polos or sun dresses. The food was really, REALLY good! The cheesecake was my favorite dessert of the whole trip!

1) You will be fine.
2) The dress codes at Signature Restaurants have been relaxed.
3) Previously they were pretty picky.
4) But, DDP has brought in all clothing types for adults and kids.
5) There are few clothing items that would be refused, regardless of policy.

Actually t-shirts are now an accepted part of the dress code--absent any offensive language or pictures.
Mostly just avoid wearing your bathing suit, or any torn clothes. Jean shorts, short shorts, etc are supposedly frowned upon, but folks wearing those always get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter