MYW for a solo?

MickeyMonstersMom

DIS Veteran
Most WDW packages are priced per person but based on double occupancy, so I wondered if anyone knows if the MYW packages - especially the dining add-on - will work for a solo traveler. Insights?

Price out different choices and compare. If you try to book a MYW package you wil be quoted some price although the price might be more than half the price for two people.

I do not think dining packages are a good deal for anyone, unless you want to gain weight.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Last trip: Pop Century (room only), using annual pass, Jan '05

MickeyMonstersMom said:
Most WDW packages are priced per person but based on double occupancy, so I wondered if anyone knows if the MYW packages - especially the dining add-on - will work for a solo traveler. Insights?
I always travel WDW solo, and the pricing works well for me, get a great CM who has the time to work with you and you'll be pleasantly surprised! I don't do the dining add on, I always wing it and have a blast! :Pinkbounc

Depending on what the new packages look like and if they are affordable, I am thinking about taking a nice long solo trip to WDW May 27-June 6. However as you will see by my two counters below, I am trying to decide between two vacations.

The MYW dining deal would work very well for me, lol - the only reason why I haven't had a sit-down meal every day in the past has been financial. In Epcot, especially, I easily eat that much - can't resist the WS eateries! I'd love to take advantage of this while my metabolism can still handle it! Well, if I can't work out a deal for my solo trip, I guess I'll have to drag my family back later, right? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter