MYW at Coronado Springs

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to get a MYW price staying at Coronado? Every time I try it defaults to Riverside, even if I change the dates. I wonder of they are not offering the plans ar CS as it is mostly for meetins.

Kelly

Renysmom, I had the same problem last night when choosing Coronado. I think the website is set up improperly or that for our dates of 8/28 - 9/2 Coronado wasn't available... I tried it three different times and then realized there was nothing I could do. Very frustraing!

After booking at POR and setting up my itenirary I continued to have problems... Called Disney they said their system was down today!

We are going Oct 1 - Oct 8th, I already have reservations and its just DH and myself. I just wanted to see if the package was worth it. I will just check back in a week or two and see then if its available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter