Mystic Manor (DL Hong Kong's HM) Coming 2013

CptJackSparrowsGirl

Friendly Lunatic [Kailey]
Ok, I didn't see any posts on this one, but I'd thought I'd share info on this coming ride cause my favorite composer is doing the soundtrack for it!!:woohoo:

InsideTheMagic Article with vid

I just love Danny Elfman's work!!

This to be the newest version of the Haunted Mansion. It is to be Honk Kong DL's own personal HM attraction!!

We were at HK Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and they had an area set up in the Art of Animation building showing the plans for the expansion.

In addition to Mystic Manor there was a "Big Thunder" type ride and a Toy Story play area/movie set.

In fact, when we were on the Jungle River Cruise we could see the construction going on.

My son and I were disappointed that our one time trip to HK didn't coincide with the opening. Being huge Haunted Mansion and Oingo Boingo (Danny Elfman) fans we would love to see it.

I'm so late responding, but I totally am a Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman fan :D
That is one of the big reasons I can't wait to hear his music for the ride :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter