Mystic Dunes Resort

vladimir

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at the Mystic Dunes Resort. I have some frequent flier miles that I could use to book a week at this resort. Just wanting some reviews. Thanks!

We've stayed there twice. Both times we had a 3 bedroom to share with the inlaws. The rooms are really nice but internet is an extra fee. The pools could have been warmer. There were days in Jan when it was just too cold to get into an unheated pool. We would consider staying there again for the extra space if we were inviting friends.

Hi, I work at MD as a golf course starter for 3 months in the winter. It is a great location with fancy upscale time share condos that have lots of tile, big screen TV's, and whirlpool tubs.
Pools are nice but not sure about the temp.
Great location to Disney...just up Old Lake Wilson, right on 192 and 3 minutes to Disney.
Big golf course onsite. If you have little ones, ask for a condo that is NOT right on the golf course so they are not ducking golf balls.

Good Luck...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter