• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mystery Grab bag at Mickey mart?

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
Ever bought one? I was just wondering what kind of merchandise was in it? I'm curious, but not sure I would spend money on something if I'm not sure of what I am getting. :)

I bought one when we were at WDW in December 2004. It had lots of cute stuff in it... a small plastic MGM Studios picture frame (that looks like one of those movie clapboard things... it's big enough to hold a wallet size pic), a MVMCP pin that has little flashing lights on it, a cool round holographic postcard with Sorceror Mickey on it, and a Mickey pencil.

I thought everything in it was neat. I wore the pin around at night and lots of people commented on it. If nothing else, it's good souvenir stuff for a child or someone back home!

If you are talking about the grab bags at the $10 or less shop in DTD- we bought one (our 4 yr old picked one for herself) a couple of weeks ago I think it was $6.99. She got a Magic Kingdom pen, flashing sourcer hat pin, a pack of mini playing cards, a stuffed animal white seal from the living seas, and maybe 1 more thing I cant think of. That 10 dollar store is pretty good- moat of the stuff can be found in the world of Disnay store but then do have some clearance type items too. There was one area of things that were 4 for $10. We got a holographic mouse pad, a car window sticker, a scrapbookkit and shot glass! :cool1:

I bought 2. I got several pens with clapping Micky hands atop it, It was hard to get the pen cap off, so thats the reason they were in there I think, I got a magnetic bumper sticker, 2 small battery operated fans and Mickey face necklaces that are supposed ot light up (the face of Mickey is clear?) the battery things didn't work, but I fixed that with my own batteries.

I loved the assortment of things, it was a great price and I'm a SERIOUS sucker for Grab bags, something my father instilled in me. *grin*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter