MyPoints-Shifty Shamrock Point Giveaway

TabbyShabby

Ms. Toad
MyPoints has been having their Shifty Shamrock 25,000 Points Giveaway. Each day you find the shamrock hidden on their page you are entered into their giveaway and you have the chance of winning points instantly. I'm getting 5 points pretty consistently, but did win 50 last week for finding it.

Today the Shifty Shamrock can be found on the Geek Fuel shopping page.

Thank you! I haven't been up on mypoints much since moving to swagbucks but I'm just now trying to do a little more of both. Got 5 points on that one! :thumbsup2
Yeah, it's sort of my B Team as well. Sometimes when Swagbucks is being stingy, I'll swing by MyPoints and do really well with surveys. And for some reasons their NCraves work much better than Swagbuck's.

Yeah, it's sort of my B Team as well. Sometimes when Swagbucks is being stingy, I'll swing by MyPoints and do really well with surveys. And for some reasons their NCraves work much better than Swagbuck's.

I seem to qualify for way more surveys on Mypoints than I do swagbucks! I mainly use Mypoints to gather Landry's gift cards.

The Shifty Shamrock is on the nCraves page today. MyPoints has upped the value of most of their nCraves as well.

I ended up with 135 points, 2 50's and 7 5's. Wish I had remembered to enter more often :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter